The Neil Cummins Readathon is the primary fundraiser for the Neil Cummins PTO providing almost 50% of the PTO’s annual budget. Our fundraising goal for the Readathon is $65,000. Donations directly support:
- instructional materials and classroom supplies
- professional development for teachers
- virtual dance with Alan Scofield
- musical moments with Joni DeGabriele
- furniture and classroom equipment
- PE and playground equipment
- virtual campus events
- library books and additional materials
- parent education
- school assemblies
- campus improvements
- and much more!
Missing a form or need a pledge sheet? New bookmark contest sheet? We’ve got them.
- Readathon Letter to All Families
- Readathon Quick FAQs to All Families
- Readathon Pledge Sheet
- Readathon Bookmark Contest
- Documentos de Readathon en Español (Spanish)
Note: Please be mindful when printing forms you don’t need. View them online instead! We’re proud to be going green this year with our website and reducing the amount of printed work we’re sending home. We’re also giving reuseable totes (to Kindergarteners only) and bookmarks as giveaways to show our commitment to being green and supporting Neil Cummins’s partnership with Zero Waste Marin.