The Neil Cummins Readathon is the primary fundraiser for the Neil Cummins PTO providing almost 50% of the PTO’s annual budget. Our fundraising goal for the Readathon is $65,000. Donations directly support:
- Teacher classroom supplies and instructional materials
- Professional development for teachers
- School events (such as Friday socials and Holiday Store)
- Miwok dance with Alan Scofield
- Storytelling with Alan Scofield
- Joni DeGabriele Musical moments and Social Emotional Learning Program
- Additional library books and materials
- Parent education events
- Ecology and Campus Beautification and Hawks’ Garden
- Campus projects (new blacktop re-striping, Neil Cummins entry signs, new murals)
- and much more!
Missing a form or need a pledge sheet? New bookmark contest sheet? We’ve got them.
- Readathon Letter – Kindergarten families
- Readathon Letter – 1st-5th families
- Readathon Quick FAQs to All Families
- Readathon Pledge Sheet
- Readathon Bookmark Contest
- Documentos de Readathon en Español (Spanish)
Note: Please be mindful when printing forms you don’t need. View them online instead! We’re proud to be going green this year with our website and reducing the amount of printed work we’re sending home. We’re also giving reuseable totes and bookmarks as giveaways to show our commitment to being green and supporting Neil Cummins’ partnership with Zero Waste Marin.